Libraries will open on 3 August
Oulu University Library units will open on Monday, 3 August after the closure in July. In Pegasus, renovations continue to affect the use of facilities. As the general corona situation changes, changes in opening hours and services may occur on a rapid schedule. Follow our information: www.oulu.fi/library.
- Visit the library only if you’re healthy!
- Please keep a safe distance (at least 2 m) to other customers and staff and take care of regular and careful hand hygiene.
- Use the self-service machines to borrow and return items, if possible.
- Follow the instructions on the library premises.
Opening hours in August
- Pegasus Library: Mon-Fri 8–17 (self-service hour 8–9).
- Medical Library: Mon-Fri 8–17 (staffed hours 9–11 and 12–15).
- Health and Social Care Library: 3.8.–23.8. Mon-Fri 8–15 (self-service hour 8–9). From 24.8. onwards Mon-Thu 8–17, Fri 8–16 (self-service hour Mon-Fri 8–9).
Important information for Pegasus Library customers (12.8.2020)
The main outside entrance of the Pegasus Library is now open during the opening hours of the library. Items can now be returned to the outside returns box next to the main entrance when the library is closed.
Legal deposit materials (reading room/researcher loans) and other collections in the closed stacks are now available as usual. See updated instructions for reading room/reasearcher loan requests.
The top floor of the library is still closed. If you need any library materials located on the top floor, please contact the customer service desk on the ground floor. NB! E-thesis workstations and microfilm readers are out of use for the time being. Please contact the library customer service for information on the possibility to use the legal deposit workstations.
The 24/7 corridor in the library premises is still closed due to renovation.
Pegasus information service is available from 10.8. onwards Mon-Fri 9am–3pm.