Uniresta’s Makosa store delivers home food to Linnanmaa and Kontinkangas
Oulu-based company Uniresta’s Makosa kauppa delivers lunches to Linnanmaa and Kontinkangas campuses. Due to the current exceptional circumstances the restaurants at University of Oulu are closed and Kastari and Medisiina will be opened at a later date. However, before that, you can order prepacked lunches straight to your workplace.
Makosa delivers food both as heated lunch-sized packages (6.80 €/pcs) as well as chilled packages, sold by the kilo (starting from 5.00 € / 0.5kg).
Choose the food you want from online store www.makosakauppa.fi
- Place your order by 10 am on weekdays.
- Makosa delivers all orders on weekdays around noon to Kastari in Linnanmaa or Café Galenos in Kontinkangas in a heated box. It is recommended to you pick up your order within the hour, so it does not get cold.
- Paying for your order is also done via the webstore.
The website is unfortunately only in Finnish at the moment. However, ordering is rather simple:
- Click on the food you want, place it in your basket (“Lisää ostoskoriin”), and click on order (“Tilaa tuotteet”).
- Make sure you choose the delivery option (“Toimitustapa”) as pick up from Restaurant Vanilla (“nouto Ravintola Vanillasta”) and add the text “Oulun yliopisto and Linnanmaa or Kontinkangas” to the additional info section (“lisätietoja”). This way the restaurant knows to add your order to the combined delivery for Linnanmaa or Kontinkangas campus.
The food delivery is free of charge. You can also buy more food that you can take home in the same order.
Instructions are available also on Patio page Menu and catering