From Research to Business
"TUTLI bootcamp" is the series of events arranged by Innovation Centre (see the picture). Its aim is to develop new business from research results and get a good application to TUTLI (new business from research) funding of Business Finland.
Innovation Centre arranges at 15th January at 10-12 am: A training "From research to Business".
- how research results can be commercialized?
- customer centered marketing
- service design
- learn from founders stories
- Jukka Kortelainen, Cerenion Oy, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jukkajkortelainen/
- Niina Huikuri, Optomed Oyj, https://www.linkedin.com/in/niinahuikuri/
- Johanna Laurinen, Businessworks Oy, https://www.linkedin.com/in/johannalaurinen/
The event is especially for those researchers who aim to apply TUTLI funding in 2020. But is also open to others who are interested in commercialization of research.