Online trainings: Office applications
The staff of University can attend a selection of Wistec's scheduled online trainings for free of charge. You can sign up to these trainings at Wistec homepages. When signing up to scheduled online training, use your university work email address and choose "TaaS client/sopimusasiakas". Remember to agree with your supervisor on attending these trainings.
- 12.8.2020 at 13-16 Moving to Teams from Skype
- 2.9.2020 at 14-15 Office 365: Teams basics
- 9.9.2020 at 13-14 Basics of Office 365 Teams
- 16.9.2020 at 13-16 Manage your team in Office 365 Teams
- 23.9.2020 at 13-16 Meetings in Office 365 Teams
19.8.2020 at 13-14 New Office - Best Features
- Do you know what new features Office apps offer? In this training you will learn the best features of Office programs! The training will focus on the best and most important features of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. The student learns to use Excel as a better tool for analyzing and visualizing information. In PowerPoint you’ll learn about making more impressive visual content and clearer presentations. You will also learn how in Word and Outlook you do not have to do things manually every time, but how you can automate the things you do frequently with building blocks and quick parts. Course details and registration.
26.8.2020 at 13-14 Office 365: Flow
- The course is intended for Office 365 and Sharepoint Online users who want to learn how to work with Microsoft Flow. It is a workflow-related service that makes it easy to build automatic Office 365 and SharePoint workflows. After this training, the course student understands how the Flow application is used and how its workflows can be produced at the basic level. Course details and registration.
26.8.2020 at 14-15 Office 365: Forms
- Office 365 Forms is a streamlined and simple tool for creating surveys. In this training you’ll learn how to create different types of forms and surveys, share them and analyze the results in Excel. Course details and registration.
26.8.2020 at 15-16 Office 365: Planner
- Planner is a lightweight project and teamwork management tool. It helps you package tasks into plans that are very easy to track and manage. The plans can also involve users outside the organization, which makes the cooperation much easier. In this training, we get to know Planner as a tool, and look at its extensive connections between various Office 365 tools. Course details and registration.
2.9.2020 at 13-14 Office 365: Sway
- Sway promises to change a user’s pictures graphics and texts into prestige presentations quickly and easily. In this webinar you’ll get to know the Sway tool and find out if there is truth to these claims. The goal of this training is to understand what Sway is and how to create presentations with it. Course details and registration.
All trainings on Wistec's homepage.
Remember also the e-learning service Wistec Online, that provides courses on O365 and MS office tools with videos to help you develop your skills. You can find courses in English also. In addition you can use Search-function to find quickly a solution to your problem.